America, a country of immigration
Dear CHS students,
as part of the GAPP exchange, we would like to compare your views on the topic of migration and refugee policy with German students' views.
Please answer these questions honestly. Your answers will be used anonymously and in strict confidence.
Thank you for your participation!
1. How old are you?
2. You are ...
3. What is your residence?
How would you feel about the following people moving into the house or apartment next door?
4. Immigrants from Mexico
5. an American family
6. a same-sex couple (gay, lesbian)
7. an American family living on welfare
8. an African family
9. an Asian family
10. How satisfied are you with the current political situation in your country?
not at all
11. What is your religion?
12. For how many generations has your family lived in the USA?
for one generation
for three generations
for two generations
for more than three generations
13. Which country would you emigrate to (if you had to)? (You can pick more than one answer.)
Please rate the following statements according to your own attitude:
I agree whole-heartedly
I disagree whole-heartedly
14. EVERYONE coming to our country should be respected and supported.
15. Immigrants without valid visa/asylum should be allowed to stay in our country.
16. I could imagine to emigrate because of the political situation in my country.
17. I would expect the support of the country I would emigrate to.
18. I think my country and its society are dealing well with immigrants.
19. How integrated into society do you feel?
not at all
Now we have some final questions about the life and culture in the USA. Are they true or false?
20. The American President Donald Trump is a Democrat.
21. Tom Brady is a famous American singer.
22. The Democrats are against minorities and equal rights for everyone.
23. The national anthem starts with the words: "O! say can you see..."
24. You are ...
Der Fragebogen ist jetzt:
noch nicht fertig
fertig zum Abschicken
Dieses Formular wurde mit GrafStat (Ausgabe 2017 / Ver 4.428) erzeugt.
Ein Programm v. Uwe W. Diener 03/2017.
Informationen zu GrafStat: http://www.grafstat.de